ImmaRosewithout Thorns

© Copyrighted =)
This is Me

Shermane Ten
30 March 1988

Blog Archives

My Travels
  • My 21st Bday
  • Bangkok Day 1
  • Bangkok Day 2A
  • Bangkok Day 2B
  • Bangkok Day 2C
  • Bangkok Day 3
  • Bangkok Day 4
  • Bangkok Day 5
  • KL Day 1
  • KL Day 2
  • Genting Day 1
  • Genting Day 2
  • Genting Day 3
  • Hongkong Day 1
  • Hongkong Day 2
  • Hongkong Day 3
  • Japan Day 1
  • Japan Day 2
  • Japan Day 3
  • Japan Day 4
  • Japan Day 5
  • Japan Day 6
  • Japan Day #
  • Phuket Day 1
  • Phuket Day 2
  • Phuket Day 3
  • Phuket Day 4
  • Phuket Again Day1
  • Phuket Similan Island
  • Phuket Again Day2
  • Phuket Again Day3
  • Phuket Again Day4
  • RWS Day 1
  • RWS Day 2
  • RWS Day 3
  • My Flower website



    Click it Click it

    Saturday, December 27, 2008

    KL day 2


    Didnt know that my relative owns padi field. Its damn huge, i think up to 100 footballs field size??
    Get to know how rice are made. Interesting. Learnt that in Geography and now its real life lesson. soO cool

    Sweet msg from Jac ^^
    Ahh, the monkey wana rob my mother
    The light hse

    FOOOOooood



    Inside here really got bat wor

    Ahhh, soO tired... *how kungfu panda climb up*
    Its damn high, got abit of height fright
    Everyones leg was tremblingMy first step Now, the Batu cave
    The one with the blue hat is the boss of this HUGE padi field



    Organic rice, bought home some to cook
    This the machine that separate the rice from the plant
    My mother got to sit on it and experience how it works but i don have, no tym
    Padi field. my best experience in malaysia
    This stupid lao gao snatched the food from my mother
    soO greedy
    Generations weddin picture, From black & white to Coloured ones
    still got more, but not enough space
    Mother & daughter
    but i don wan to look lyk her when i turn 40
    My sister

    Fresh coconut drink
    look innocent

    Wah, so many lao gao
    Baby monkey drinkin mother's milk
    This tram is soOOO coooll
    The one without hair is my dad's eldest brother, my dad's hair gg to turn lyk him soon. Its genes, i hope i follow my mother's genes.

    Just nice, my 2 cousins are behind me
    My sisters & maid
    We only a mini size of this at Bukit Gombak
    Ahh, need the umbrella to protect my skin!!! i wan to maintain my looks
    seee, i so good, shelter the notorious lao gao
    Wahahaha, i feel that i look e best in the morning *thick skin*Pretty cousin driving
    Posted by Shermane Ten at 11:31 PM