ImmaRosewithout Thorns

© Copyrighted =)
This is Me

Shermane Ten
30 March 1988

Blog Archives

My Travels
  • My 21st Bday
  • Bangkok Day 1
  • Bangkok Day 2A
  • Bangkok Day 2B
  • Bangkok Day 2C
  • Bangkok Day 3
  • Bangkok Day 4
  • Bangkok Day 5
  • KL Day 1
  • KL Day 2
  • Genting Day 1
  • Genting Day 2
  • Genting Day 3
  • Hongkong Day 1
  • Hongkong Day 2
  • Hongkong Day 3
  • Japan Day 1
  • Japan Day 2
  • Japan Day 3
  • Japan Day 4
  • Japan Day 5
  • Japan Day 6
  • Japan Day #
  • Phuket Day 1
  • Phuket Day 2
  • Phuket Day 3
  • Phuket Day 4
  • Phuket Again Day1
  • Phuket Similan Island
  • Phuket Again Day2
  • Phuket Again Day3
  • Phuket Again Day4
  • RWS Day 1
  • RWS Day 2
  • RWS Day 3
  • My Flower website



    Click it Click it

    Friday, April 3, 2009

    My 21st birthday pics ^^
    More to come tmr, cos i didnt have the energy to upload me, having high fever...

    Thanks darling for helpin me
    setting up my birthday chalet
    Love my parents loads loads
    the bedroom, nice view right


    don commit suicide !!


    I LOVE THIS PIC
    credits : Darling Huilan
    Woah, so relax wor
    Mummy & I
    Although she's damn fierce, but i still LOVE her
    Majgong freaks
    Alcohol, love it

    Wasabi & Jieyi
    Sisters & mother

    My lovies
    They are so cute
    i wan my own one too...
    Relatives <3>
    haha my lazy maid
    Another magjong freaks
    total open 2 majgong tables
    haha dengdeng is behind
    My cake ><
    <3
    Its mine first tym having so many ppl singin birthday song for me, soO sweet & touched


    Thanks Randal ^^

    Besties
    My grandmother
    My darling


    RAndal so fat, block the rest behind
    then Jac so tall oso block the rest behind
    Kiasu besties i got
    Hui's missing!!! cos she's the one taking this lovely pic for me ^^

    Wishing for.......
    *shhh cannot tell u guys, if not wont come true wor*
    Blowww....

    RAndal took helium balloons for hui

    Lovely uncles ^^
    Bought mask for Jacob
    MyFlamingRed VS HerHotPink
    wahseh, point bday gal middle finger leh
    Cheryl tan & TIff
    Love u guys
    thanks for the key necklace ur gave me, love it much much

    <3
    Heart shape balloon
    Day 2
    that's me with spec
    Joshua ordered pizza for hui
    And ordered one for me too ^^
    Thanks joshua
    BBQ under the rain
    Pictures of how the chalet is lyk




    here are all the instant pics




    Posted by Shermane Ten at 12:10 AM