ImmaRosewithout Thorns

© Copyrighted =)
This is Me

Shermane Ten
30 March 1988

Blog Archives

My Travels
  • My 21st Bday
  • Bangkok Day 1
  • Bangkok Day 2A
  • Bangkok Day 2B
  • Bangkok Day 2C
  • Bangkok Day 3
  • Bangkok Day 4
  • Bangkok Day 5
  • KL Day 1
  • KL Day 2
  • Genting Day 1
  • Genting Day 2
  • Genting Day 3
  • Hongkong Day 1
  • Hongkong Day 2
  • Hongkong Day 3
  • Japan Day 1
  • Japan Day 2
  • Japan Day 3
  • Japan Day 4
  • Japan Day 5
  • Japan Day 6
  • Japan Day #
  • Phuket Day 1
  • Phuket Day 2
  • Phuket Day 3
  • Phuket Day 4
  • Phuket Again Day1
  • Phuket Similan Island
  • Phuket Again Day2
  • Phuket Again Day3
  • Phuket Again Day4
  • RWS Day 1
  • RWS Day 2
  • RWS Day 3
  • My Flower website



    Click it Click it

    23rd Bday @RWS day 1
    Sunday, April 3, 2011

    My Universal studio ticket!
    @the hotel lobby..
    gotten the key, cant wait to see our hotel rooom
    KING SIZE BED!
    we use timer



    got weighing machine.
    Tiger found his comfy corner
    on the way to swimmmmm

    our first time in the pool
    so he really does know how to swim, lol

    sweet


    thats huilan, haha
    JAC! Whatcha doing behind Huilan's butt?!
    failshot

    lol another failshot
    2 smart ass still on top, the other 2 stupid asses still down there waitin for me, wahahaha
    Finally a nice shot :D Wasted that Jingjing is not in the pic!
    wahahahahha
    y u close ur eyes

    O.O V.V
    o.o O.O
    :)
    Muackssss
    LMAO. Huilan kena bully on the shore!









    Dengdeng is here!!!
    our nails

    Huilan keep pushing jac down. wahahah
    they are taking pics at the balcony
    universal studio view :)
    :D
















    Fine dining. wahahahahah
    act yi ge professional siol
    im so hungry & cant wait for my fooood

    I made my own salad
    this is nice!



    My Apple breeze. SEriously delicious.
    Brazilian mix

    seafood Marinara
    now with the happy stomach :D





    Thinker

















    make a gif


    ME & MY TIGER!!!~


    his tired after camwhorin with me. hahah
    Pok pok went to hit Jac's ASS
    My bday cake :))
    From Dexter's mother!
    Jingjing & Xiangxiang singing bday song for me
    Jac, pokpok, xiaoyan singing bday song for me
    tiger & harni is singing bday song for me
    & not forgetting the camera girl, Huilan also singing bday song for me!!!!!


    I kinda forgot y is she doing that to my mouth?

    :D


    Our second bday tgt!
    so cuteeeeee!!!!!
    Love my tigerrrr soooo muchhhhh!!!!~~~~
    wow so relaxing ah
    Had fun playing games after that.

    PS: Love everyone who came <3

    Posted by Shermane Ten at 10:16 PM