ImmaRosewithout Thorns

© Copyrighted =)
This is Me

Shermane Ten
30 March 1988

Blog Archives

My Travels
  • My 21st Bday
  • Bangkok Day 1
  • Bangkok Day 2A
  • Bangkok Day 2B
  • Bangkok Day 2C
  • Bangkok Day 3
  • Bangkok Day 4
  • Bangkok Day 5
  • KL Day 1
  • KL Day 2
  • Genting Day 1
  • Genting Day 2
  • Genting Day 3
  • Hongkong Day 1
  • Hongkong Day 2
  • Hongkong Day 3
  • Japan Day 1
  • Japan Day 2
  • Japan Day 3
  • Japan Day 4
  • Japan Day 5
  • Japan Day 6
  • Japan Day #
  • Phuket Day 1
  • Phuket Day 2
  • Phuket Day 3
  • Phuket Day 4
  • Phuket Again Day1
  • Phuket Similan Island
  • Phuket Again Day2
  • Phuket Again Day3
  • Phuket Again Day4
  • RWS Day 1
  • RWS Day 2
  • RWS Day 3
  • My Flower website



    Click it Click it

    Hongkong Day 2
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011

    Visited Disneyland for the first time! & The peak!

    so chubby

    there's no reserved seat?
    Their MTR goes under the sea crossing the islands. O.O
    Im gg to disneyland!



























    Lost children? Lol








    This ride is very magical & cool!


    Snow white costume
    look so sweet & romantic
    My char sao bao!


    My mickey mouse pizza~!









    Muacks!





    Queued 30 mins just to take pic with them!
    Finally its my turn!!
    So loving it :D

    4D .... same as the one in USS

    Winnie the POOH! 
    They say i cant put my hands behind Pooh... 

















    SUDDEN DROP?! I wouldnt dare to sit this!!!!!!


    Another damn cool ride... Shooting ailens inside.

    Driving!!!!!


    My Mickey waffle! Yummy yum! 




    Going to The peak by bus :P

    The PEAK!
    The weather is freaking cold up there & windy.
    Can u imagine how heavy I am? Im almost BLOWN AWAY~~ luckily i clung on something. haha 








    There are ppl staying there. All the rich ass...


    Wax musuem with Bruce Lee.
    Didnt went due to the crowd.

    Super delicious! 
    Michelle yeoh , I look so fat beside her...
    Night walk before heading back to hotel.
    Posted by Shermane Ten at 2:17 PM