ImmaRosewithout Thorns

© Copyrighted =)
This is Me

Shermane Ten
30 March 1988

Blog Archives

My Travels
  • My 21st Bday
  • Bangkok Day 1
  • Bangkok Day 2A
  • Bangkok Day 2B
  • Bangkok Day 2C
  • Bangkok Day 3
  • Bangkok Day 4
  • Bangkok Day 5
  • KL Day 1
  • KL Day 2
  • Genting Day 1
  • Genting Day 2
  • Genting Day 3
  • Hongkong Day 1
  • Hongkong Day 2
  • Hongkong Day 3
  • Japan Day 1
  • Japan Day 2
  • Japan Day 3
  • Japan Day 4
  • Japan Day 5
  • Japan Day 6
  • Japan Day #
  • Phuket Day 1
  • Phuket Day 2
  • Phuket Day 3
  • Phuket Day 4
  • Phuket Again Day1
  • Phuket Similan Island
  • Phuket Again Day2
  • Phuket Again Day3
  • Phuket Again Day4
  • RWS Day 1
  • RWS Day 2
  • RWS Day 3
  • My Flower website



    Click it Click it

    Hongkong Day 1
    Sunday, November 13, 2011

    Started my post with my blue black. haha 
    My negative blue black.
    Harni send me to take cab ... sadded, first time have to separate for 3 whole days!
    My boarding pass
    ready to flyyyyy
    Waiting for sunrise!!
    fluffy clouds




    Finally the sun is out





    Its so near yet they just DUMP our luggage so HARDLY
    HK airport is huge that have to take train to the other side to collect ur luggage 



    My spacious hotel
    sad,no bathtub

    didnt get to sleep the whole night.. 



    My first meal in HK
    In HK, pls stand to the right.









    ferrying to the other island







    The dessert is really super awesome yummy delicious!
    I love this heeeeel sooo much. cost 100 plus?! sad





    Their prawn dumpling is indeed different from Singapore. Better quality & quantity!


    their ezlink card
    Bought this from airport DFS. It works :) 

    PS: I wana travel the world! 
    Posted by Shermane Ten at 5:13 PM